boot failure help needed

Nuguru Susheel susheel.nuguru at mitron.fi
Mon Jul 18 21:50:19 EST 2005

>> now the problem is that if i use MPC5200 Rev A then
>> the kernel boots without any problem and gets into the
>> command
>>
>> but when i am using MPC5200 Rev B it shows like this

>You need BAPI v2.2 for the Rev. B processors.

Hi Denk,
  Sorry to ask but what is BAPI ??? (I hope people wont mind answering
for newbie questions)

--

                 /\
  ° °    °      //\\
   ° ' °   °   //
 ------Cheers-//--   -- Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
 \ °  ° nSr  // '/
  \---------//--/   .'--------------------------------------------------------------------'.
   \ .,°.. //  /   (  Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by  at  least )
    \   .°,  ./    (  one  instruction  --  from  which,  by induction, one can deduce that )
     \ .  .  /     (  every program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.   )
       \===/
        | |
        | |
        | |