8272ADS and Linux 2.6.12

SIP COP 009 sipcop009 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:14:32 EST 2005

Here's my serial config..., also these dont show up if i just
run "make ads8272_defconfig". I have to explicitly go and enable the
serial options.

#
# Serial drivers
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED is not set

#
# Non-8250 serial port support
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y