MPC5200 Rev B Deep Sleep Mode

Susheel Raj susheel_nuguru at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 14 18:34:27 EST 2005

Hi all,

  I am new to my job and needs help from you. I have
to make this new core into Deep Sleep Mode where all
the periperals and most of the clock oscilaltors are
shut down for power saving and the core can be waked
using one asyncronous external interrupt.

 Does anyone have any idea if the previous version of
this core (MPC5200) has this service. Any sort of
suggetions, guidelines or redirections would be of
great help and would be appreciated.

I hope atleast few of them kind enough to reply me back.