OLS 2005

Grant Likely glikely at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:04:30 EST 2005

On 7/6/05, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala at freescale.com> wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Grant Likely wrote:
> > On 4/27/05, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala at freescale.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I wondering if we can get a PPC BoF together, ...
The schedule is now posted on the OLS website.  Thursday and Friday
evenings are set for scheduled BOFs.  Why don't we tentatively plan an
unoffical PPCembedded BOF Thursday evening?

We should try to meet each other during the day Wednesday and choose a
good time.

> > I'd like to discuss the platform bus a bit.  As was discussed a month
> > or so ago, there is no clean way of matching multiple device drivers
> > to a single device type, like with PSCs on the MPC5200.
> >
> We should try to see if we can find GregKH to discuss what changes
> would need to be made to the driver core to allow this.

How 'bout it Greg?  Can we get some of your time?

Cheers,
g.