Linux 2.4.25 / MPC8280 / ram config vs Linux instability?

Absolut Hunter absoluthunter at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 00:02:14 EST 2005

A useful piece to this might be that I am attempting to map these two memory
regions contiguously, so that Linux doesn't see any memory holes.

0-2MB SRAM
2MB-34MB SDRAM

I would be open to any other ways that SRAM / SDRAM might be mapped to work,
and still provide a performance increase for the kernel.

-Russell