Fw: Montavista Patch for ml403

mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu
Fri Jul 8 03:01:33 EST 2005

Contained with in the reference design for the xilinx ml403 board is a
patch for the montavista ml403 preview kit ot allow one to build the
kernel for the ml403 board.  But I am having trouble applying the patch.
Does anyone know how to properly apply this patch.  Also I tried to follow
the instrucions on coping the bsp files over but exactly where to place
them.  Do I over write the folders with in the arch directory and the
drivers folder in the main kernel directory?  Its not 100% clear what
files I need to over write.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached is the patch that come with the xilinx ml403 reference design

Brett