Is there a DER for the MPC82xx?

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 09:54:05 EST 2005

Is there something similar to a DER (debug enable
register on a MPC8xx) on the MPC82xx processor? I was
unable to find anything similar to that on this
processor. According to the MPC8280 Reference Manual,
Appendix A.3, it says something about Chapter 36 being
the "System Development and Debugging" chapter. Well,
chapter 36 happens to be FCC ethernet stuff. Can
someone point me in the right direction here?