Input to the timerclk on the MPC8280

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 03:50:57 EST 2005

Hi again,

I was looking at the serial code for U-Boot and
noticed that in the version I have which is 1.1.1,
SMC's are using BRG 6 and BRG 7 and SCC's are using
BRG's 0 through 3. I am guesing that you fixed this in
a older version of U-Boot. I justed wanted you to know
that it looks like this has been fixed in the current
U-Boot code. Thanks for your help again.

--- Hans Schillstrom <hans.schillstrom at pwav.com>