ELDK on a PowerPC host machine?

Demke Torsten-atd012 torsten.demke at motorola.com
Mon Jan 17 19:59:29 EST 2005

Hi,

we use the ELDK on G4 here in the following way:
a) install ELDK on x86
b) move target directory (the one you would use for NFS) to your G4
c) chroot into that target directory on yout G4
d) manually mount /proc, setup path, ...

Compilation of u-boot and Linux Kernel works fine.
(tested with 82xx and 8xx).

Regards,
Torsten