Some issues with kernel 2.6 for MPC8260 target

Steven Blakeslee BlakesleeS at embeddedplanet.com
Thu Jan 13 01:34:21 EST 2005

I ported it to the Embedded Planet ep8260 board with FCC3, ep8248 board
with FCC1 and FCC2 and ep8280 with FCC2 and FCC3.  I had to make very
little, if anything, to get it to work.  I did not try 2.6.9.  I am
currently using 2.6.10-rc3 which I believe after the last merge is now
2.6.10.  I did practically nothing to get all of these to work.