Some issues with kernel 2.6 for MPC8260 target

Saso Kavcic saso at activetools.si
Thu Jan 13 01:27:23 EST 2005

Hi Steven,

Have you noticed any improvements in 2.6.10. over 2.6.9? We were porting
2.6.9 to a custom mpc8275vr
board and we were able to get everything working except ethernet (fcc
enet). We did manage to get
a few packets over it but it was all very slow, unstable and
unpredictable and it seemed that fcc enet
driver doesn't work well in 2.6. Were you able to use fcc under 2.6.9?

Best Regards, Saso