Making a serial multiplexer (new driver)

Luís Vitório Cargnini vitorio at digitel.com.br
Tue Jan 4 22:07:28 EST 2005

it can't be done in user space
why?
Because the multiplexer has an proprietary pŕotocol 8-(
so i'll encapsulate the communication of 3 channels to communicate with
physical device and my user-level applications like pppd don't need to
know the mux protocol, this will be transparent for the user
applications.

--
Luís Vitório Cargnini <vitorio at digitel.com.br>
Digitel S/A