Regarding booting 440 gr board / ibm emac driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 31 08:17:10 EST 2005

In message <20051230112111.58191CA092 at ws7-4.us4.outblaze.com> you wrote:

> This is kiran here. I'm working on 440GR (Yosemite) board to boot linux-2.6
> .13.4.

Don't use old code. Please use the current version.

> What could be the issue? Do we need to modify the driver for MAC address is
> sue??

Just use current code. You can find ready to  run  binaries  and  the
corresponding sources (git repository) on our server:

ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/images/amcc/yosemite/u-boot.bin
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/linux/images/amcc/yosemite/uImage
and http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-2.6-denx.git
(git tag "DENX-2005-12-03-2208" or later).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that  someone,  somewhere,
is having fun.