Porting Linux2.6.13 on MPC860T custom build board

venkatajagadeesh p cpvjagadeesh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 22:58:47 EST 2005

  Hi,
       We are trying to port Linux-2.6.13 on Custom build MPC860T, board, We are unable to see any messages on console. We got the output given below. Please help us in porting the kernel.
  I am attaching the config file .

  =>bootm 0x100000
## Booting image at 00100000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.13
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    958189 Bytes = 935.7 kB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... gunzip function called
OK
do_bootm_linux called ...do_bootm_linux  after ...part2 do_boot_linux before RAM
 Disk image loading ...
No initrd
## Transferring control to Linux (at address 00000000) ...