ibm emac driver update

Simon Haynes simon at baydel.com
Wed Dec 14 01:35:46 EST 2005

Eugine,

Thanks for the reply. I am not familiar with git and I do not
have it installed on my system. I have looked for rpms and
tried to build git. It seems that I will need to make a lot of changes
to my system to get this going.

In a response from Wolfgang he lists a url which can be used to access
his git tree via a browser. I can not find these patch files on his git tree
but I was wondering if you made the files available in a similar way.

Alternatively can you mail the file to me ?

Or can you tell me if the files are somewhere on

http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-2.6-denx.git

If not I guess I will just have to get all the bits together to run
git and learn how to drive it.

Many Thanks

Simon.