Can we compile them with eldk and debug them with BDI2000?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 13 19:18:13 EST 2005

In message <31064960.1134445714325.JavaMail.postfix at mx3.mail.sohu.com> you wrote:
> thanks a lot.Would you give me more inf,please?

I'm afraid this is off topic on this list.

> There were a test.c.
> When we use "ppc_6xx-gcc -o test test.c",we can get a "test" which can running in Linux.
> How can we get a "test" which can running in bareboard and be debuged using the BDI2000?
> Would you give a flag example?

See the U-Boot source code. U-Boot itself is just such a bare-silicon
application program (a pretty complex  one,  though).  Also  see  the
examples/ directory which contains code for several simple standalone
applications within the U-Boot context.

Note that you will have to understand how the linker works, and  know
exactly what you are doing.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
	-- Klingon Soldier, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown