Can we compile them with eldk and debug them with BDI2000?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 13 00:26:57 EST 2005

In message <4069241.1134390336250.JavaMail.postfix at mx3.mail.sohu.com> you wrote:
> There are some example C programs in freescale's web.
> They don't work in linux but bareboard.
> Can we compile them with eldk and debug them with BDI2000?

Yes. You may have to set up your own linker script, though. It  would
be probably much easier to run such code as standalone application in
U-Boot (and yes, this too can be compiled using the ELDK and debugged
using the BDI).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We are all agreed that your  theory  is  crazy.  The  question  which
divides  us  is  whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being
correct. My own feeling is that it is not crazy enough.  - Niels Bohr