Denx vs kernel.org

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 9 10:17:39 EST 2005

In message <20051208143149.GA14554 at dmt.cnet> you wrote:

> Is there a list of your fixes anywhere? Is the linux-2.6-denx tree
> public?

There is no formal list except for the hGIT history, or the  postings
on tthis list. If you like, I can easily prepare a summary.

And yes, of course our tree is publicly available. See
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-2.6-denx.git
resp.  {rsync,http}://www.denx.de/git/linux-2.6-denx.git

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
My challenge to the goto-less programmer  is  to  recode  tcp_input()
without any gotos ... without any loss of efficiency (there has to be
a catch).                                             - W. R. Stevens