Video Card to Lite5200

roger blofeld blofeldus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 04:23:21 EST 2005

What is the status of the mpc5200 support? I see Sylvain's repository
is still at 2.6.12 (5 months old).

http://gitbits.246tnt.com/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-2.6-mpc52xx.git;a=summary

The current kernel.org kernel doesn't appear to support fec/DMA. Is
there a plan to get networking support into the mainstream kernel?

Thanks
-rb