SPI on the MPC8541

Gabe.Johnson at radisys.com Gabe.Johnson at radisys.com
Tue Dec 6 08:46:46 EST 2005

This is my first time using the mailing list so hello.

I am trying to find a SPI driver.  The SPI is located in the CPM2 block on
a MPC8541.  I am working with the freescale MPC85xxCDS reference board.
Could someone point me in the right direction or let me know if I should
just write my own driver.  All of the SPI code I have found seems to just
use a serial port, parallel port or bit bang the data out a GPIO.  I want
a driver that uses the registers that are available to me.

Thanks,
Gabe