Linux hangs while Uncompressing

Carl Ljungmark carl.ljungmark at sysgo.com
Thu Dec 1 23:15:17 EST 2005

Try to change your 'load address' and 'entry address' to a more sensible
value, maybe 0x30080000 or so. This is done when you create the PPCBOOT
image with mkimage, by passing parameters -a and -e respectively. Right
now, U-boot tries to uncompress the kernel into your boot flash, which
hopefully is hw-protected..
good luck
/Carl