linux kernel does not bring up!!

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Wed Aug 31 19:03:12 EST 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:05:24 +0800
"lily" <lichanjuan04 at st.lzu.edu.cn> wrote:

> ET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
> RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0
> Freeing initrd memory: 1691k freed
> VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
> Freeing unused kernel memory: 76k init
> init started:  BusyBox v0.60.5 (2005.06.06-14:19+0000) multi-call binary
> rm: cannot remove `/www/log/seriald_started.log': No such file or directory
>
> but this message just print once ,what's the problem with the board ,does it destroy
> there is somebody give me some suggestion what i do next.Thanks !!

This question is off topic here.

You need to read "man init" and "man inittab" and your /etc/inittab to find out which startup
scripts are being called.  You can then find the script which is attempting to remove the
nonexistent file, and fix it (e.g. by using rm -f instead).

This list cannot help any further as this is not related to the PPC port of linux.

Alex