linuxppc-2.4.30-pre1 crashes with root fs on Xilinx SystemACE

Peter Ryser peter.ryser at xilinx.com
Tue Aug 30 16:18:43 EST 2005

Hi Keith,

I sent you a private email but for other interested people:
Downloading the latest linuxppc-2.4 kernel I could boot from and access
System ACE CF without problems on a ML403 (Virtex-4, 4VFX12) and a ML310
(Virtex-II Pro, 2VP30) using EDK 7.1.2. In both cases I started with
config_xilinx_ml300.

- Peter