problem mounting ROOT-NFS

Nuguru Susheel susheel.nuguru at mitron.fi
Mon Aug 29 20:26:15 EST 2005

Hi Yan,
   Yes its true, but why. I checked the permissions for the nfs-root directory in /etc/exports and it is set to no_root_squash which should not be a problem.
I could access the nfs server when I boot from ramdisk or NOR flash ...

Why is that it couldnt get mount nfs-root while i boot from sram ???? I assume boot peramets should not be doing this??

any hints

======= At 2005-08-26 18:37:28 you wrote =======