Linux Kernel MTD question

JohnsonCheng johnsoncheng at qnap.com.tw
Wed Aug 24 15:02:31 EST 2005

Dear Ricardo and Wolfgang,

Very thanks for your kindly support.
I am sorry I made a mistake.
Before you mount /dev/mtdblock4, you have to use mke2fs to format it.
Now I think my MTD function is almost ready, except write.
When I run "dd if=/dev/mtd1 of=kernel.img", it's OK.
But when I run "dd if=kernel.img of=/dev/mtd1", it's failed. No error
message printed, and the process time is shortly, cause Bad CRC.

Thanks,
Johnson Cheng