[RFC] MPC5200 BestComm microcode [en]/[de]coding draft

Andrey Volkov avolkov at varma-el.com
Fri Aug 19 04:05:58 EST 2005

Hello Sylvain,

This a draft of Documentation/powerpc/bestcomm.txt,
it was born since I couldn't find DRD/LCD description and
"... graphical task builder are currently in development"
(quotation from AN2604) :(, so I try write doco by myself.
Here result of my reverse engineering.

If you or somebody have more information or found some
bugs, please, fix/expand my text, especially places marked by "?".

--
Regards
Andrey Volkov