linux2.6 crosscompiler setup

Gerhard Jaeger g.jaeger at sysgo.com
Thu Aug 18 17:14:22 EST 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 08:54, somshekar chandrashekar kadam wrote:
>   HI ,

hey, there's no need to ask twice if you did not get an answer within 4 minutes!

> need to set the cross compiler for Linux 2.6 PPC from scratch on X86 host, is there any howto or anyother document ,
> i saw only denx eldk supporting it .

guess you didn't search carefully enough ;)

> wanted to build entire cross compiler from scratch , please direct me to any good link if it is there ,
> tried to open the link given on Embedded PowerPC linux howto , that page doesnt exist anymore ,please suggest guys which one is better

he, what about google?
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cross%2Bcompiler%2Bscratch%2Blinux%2Bppc&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

Anyway, try: http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/

Ciao,
  Gerhard

--
Gerhard Jaeger <gjaeger at sysgo.com>
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software