Best kernel for Xilinx VirtexII Pro/PPC405 ?

Keith J Outwater kjoutwater at raytheon.com
Wed Aug 17 01:53:51 EST 2005

Hi Peter -
Yes, I have looked at both xapp765 and xapp542.  In order to get the
kernel source mentioned in the app note, I have to get the Monta Vista
preview kit and get it installed.  The preview kit will not install under
Fedora Core 4 - the encryption stuff is broken (and the fix in the Monta
Vista FAQ does not work).
 I am running all of my development tools (EDK, ISE, ELDK, etc...) under
Fedora Core 4, so I am looking for a publicly accessible kernel source
tree that best supports the PPC405 in the Virtex II Pro.

Keith