GCJ

mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu
Tue Aug 16 06:20:56 EST 2005

I have used crosstools to build a cross compiler that support C,C++, and
java code.  I have no problems build my kernel and filesystem and what
not.  But when I try to build java code using GCJ everything seems to
build with no issues.  But when I copie the compiled code to the target
device and execute the code I get an an error stating libjava.so can not
be found.  I have copied the libjava.so file from my host machine to the
target device but can not get the code to see it.
Any help on how to get rid of this error would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Brett