[00/02] MPC5200 Bestcomm platform driver

Dale Farnsworth dale at farnsworth.org
Tue Aug 16 03:16:37 EST 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 03:05:37PM +0000, Andrey Volkov wrote:
> Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> > Obviously I haven't yet had the time to review all the code but the
> > glance I had looked good ! I'll review it deeper and test it and come
> > back to you asap.
> As you could see it was only first step (I hope at not so long way :)):
> bring Dale's code to the current kernel, and make point from which
> everyone could start dance.

Andrey, thanks for keeping this alive.

I agree with Sylvain's other comments.

The main thing I would like to see happen to this driver (other
than getting it in mainline :-) is an attempt to replace the
ugly phy code with calls to the new phy abstraction layer.
On the other hand, I'm glad to see progress on any front.

-Dale