I2C (slave mode) with MPC8245

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:16:25 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I've been toddling with the i2c codes at the moment, and it seems that
if I make 8245 as master, it communicates perfectly well with my other
device.
However, getting 8245 to act as slave is proving to be a challenge.

I'm currently working with kernel 2.6.12.3 and finding pieces of code
that should deal with slave mode transfer is missing from i2c-mpc.c.
Is there any place I could get it ? or if I have to do it, may be an
advice or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Daniel