about building RTAI 24.1.12 at Linux 2.4.25

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 10 07:21:22 EST 2005

In message <1123568715.4219.7.camel at banana> you wrote:

>     I got some error while make RTAI, anybody know how to fix it please
> tell me,thanks.

Use current code and current documentation.

See ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/RTAI/README

> [root at banana rtai-24.1.12]# make

Don't use rtai-24.1.12 any  more,  it's  too  old.  We  support  RTAI
version 3.0r5 (kilauea) and 24.1.13 (stromboli); see the README.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If all the Chinese simultaneously jumped into the Pacific  off  a  10
foot platform erected 10 feet off their coast, it would cause a tidal
wave that would destroy everything in this country west of Nebraska.