Wall clock accuracy

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Wed Aug 10 04:21:09 EST 2005

Probably because I did not want to fiddle with the code that did the
original calculation, and I wanted to see if I could get it totally
accurate (for the case where there is not a whole number of ns in a
jiffy).

A proper fix would be for platfrom code to have a way to set time_nsec
instead of having it set by a constant.

I did say in my original email that thencluded code was not a proper
patch but more something to show on how a fix could look like, and to
start a discussion about it.