pci_enable_device fails on MPC8541

Bizhan Gholikhamseh (bgholikh) bgholikh at cisco.com
Wed Aug 10 03:18:36 EST 2005

Hi Kumar,
I am using Linux 2.6.11, u-boot 1.1.2.
I see failure in pci_enable_device with message:
"PCI: Device 0000:02:01.0 not available because of resource collisions"

I have attached three files:
lspci_output.txt: out put of the "lspci -v"
proc_pci.txt: output of the "cat /proc/pci"
u-boot.txt: output of the "pci command at u-boot"

Any help greatly appreciated,
Bizhan