??: PPC860 board and PPCBoot "verifying Checksum... Bad Data CRC"

FCG WANG Baohua Baohua.WANG at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Thu Aug 4 18:57:12 EST 2005

Dear Alex:
 I had set the mhz, but of no use. I debug the kernel log  found that it is halted on the mount_root()  of init/do_mounts.c
 What is happened in my kernel ? I have initrd include it when config the kernel.

???: Alex Zeffertt [mailto:ajz at cambridgebroadband.com]
????: 2005?8?4? 16:32
???: FCG WANG Baohua
??: Re: =?ISO-8859-1?B??= PPC860 board and PPCBoot "verifying Checksum... Bad Data CRC"

This could be down to the clocks_in_mhz uboot environment variable.  Try doing this with
clocks_in_mhz=1, and again with this variable not defined.

Alex