about linux 2.4.25 on MPC852T

徐勝威 rober.hsu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:28:16 EST 2005

Hello all,

     I'm porting Linux 2.4.25 at my MPC852T.My first used is 2.4.4, I assign my board info ptr to 0x3400 and pass it to linux 2.4.4.
It works fine. But 2.4.25's head.S changes much code  I don't know how to porting it. I need help.

My add code  like this

li    r3, 0x3400
mr r11,r3
(../arch/ppc/mbxboot/head.S)

to 2.4.4.

    Another question is where can i find older kernel like 2.4.10, 2.4.12,2.4.18 for PowerPC?I know DENX Linux kernel source tree
has the latest version, but i'm not sure there has above version that I want and I don't how to used cvs command to get it.If anyone
know where to download older kernel, please tell me,thanks.

Best Regards,
Rober Hsu