How to config the linux kernel under PPC860 board

FCG WANG Baohua Baohua.WANG at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Mon Aug 1 14:53:50 EST 2005

Dear All
  When I load the kernel 2.4.25 in PPC860 board's RAM , the emulator display A "software error at 0x100 ", I think the "reset" function error
  when booting.  So how to config the kernel to avoid the problem ?
  I use VisionClICK to emulate the PPC860 board, if direct download to RAM with TFTP, there is nothing on serial port after printing
 "starting at 0x10000" and the serial port is no input or output after serval seconds. But during the few seconds, I can input any characters on it.
  How to slove it? thanks !