Browsers that support javascript and Nano-X

David Ho DavidHo at nanometrics.ca
Thu Apr 28 00:40:51 EST 2005

Hi,

At Nanometrics, we have compiled Konqueror-embedded, kdenox, and
qt-embedded for our Motorola PowerPC 8xx platform.
Total memory usage of the browser is around 20Megs.
I don't believe ppc8xx is not too much different from the PowerPC 405, but
I might be wrong.
If you need help you can post questions at konq-e at kde.org

David

             Vijesh VH
             <vijesh.vh at gmail.
             Sent by:                  linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org,
             linuxppc-embedded         NanoGUI Mailing List
             -bounces at ozlabs.o         <nanogui at linuxhacker.org>
             rg                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/27/2005 09:09          Browsers that support javascript
             AM                        and Nano-X

             Please respond to
                 Vijesh VH
             <vijesh.vh at gmail.
                   com>

Hi,
Has any one tried cross compiling (for PowerPc4 05)any javascript supported
browser. If so please help me out in selection of the open source browsers.

Architecture:PowerPC 405 Embedded Processor
GUI: NanoX

--
Thanks and Regards,