IT Consultants

Consultants bdevelopment_reply at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 03:16:26 EST 2005

Hello,

How can I help with your current need for IT Consultants?  CGT Consulting
provides highly specialized contract consultants or permanent employees for
immediate results.  We provide consultants and employees in the areas of
ERP, CRM, Wireless and Web-based technology, Engineering, and more.  In
addition, CGT draws from an immense in-house database of over 1.5 Million
outside candidates for the most specialized requirements.

	How can I be of service?

Thank you.

Randy Maiter
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Tel: (714) 572-0454

To opt-out of future correspondence please reply with "Remove" in the body.