Linux for the Xilinx Memec V2P20-1152
jakob.viketoft at bitsim.se
Mon Apr 4 17:41:05 EST 2005
Short checklist to get you going:
1. Make sure you have a cross-compile toolchain. Get/build one from the
script at http://kegel.com/crosstool/ (demo-405.sh for this board).
2. Download a kernel from kernel.org, latest now is 188.8.131.52.
3. Change in the kernel Makefile to set CROSS_COMPILE to the toolchain
and ARCH to ppc. (Can be given as command-line parameters with make as
4. Change the arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xparameters/xparameters_ml300.h to
use your addresses, frequencies etc.
5. Make a minimal config or use the one I've submitted (beware of the
ramdisk size however).
This is very basic support, no eth for example and printouts on serial
port. Good luck!
Tracey Bernath wrote:
> Has anyone built an image for the Memec 1152 V2P board? I downloaded
> the linuxppc bitkeeper, but it seems to want to build an i386 version.
> Havent figured out a config that gets me a useableimage.Can anyone send
> me a config file that compiles?
> Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
> Linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Linuxppc-embedded