powerpc with gigabit card hanging

David Gardiner daveg at sonartech.com.au
Wed Sep 29 08:45:01 EST 2004

>only the PMCSPAN IDSEL routing is missing. Don't know what your 2.4

linuxppc_2_4_devel

>kernel looks like or your current map in your 2.6 port.

Thanks Matt, that was pretty easy once I knew where to look, being that
the gigabit was on the span card and they were all set to zero and in
the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree they weren't, anyway the patch is attatched.
I don't want anything to be done with this patch as I still would like
to "try" and fold the mvme5100 into pplus and I'm only attatching it in
case I get hit by a bus.

dodah,
dlg