"I2C" versus "IIC"

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 14 04:56:00 EST 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Mark Chambers wrote:

> [...]

oh, probably. :-)  i realize it sounds nitpicky and pedantic, but it
would have been nice if the source was consistent on this.  but based
on my grep of the tree, i don't see that that's possible -- too many
examples of each.  it's kind of a mess.  personally, i'd prefer a
consistent usage of "i2c" or "I2C" as well, but i just don't see it
happening.

rday