newbie ti Embedded Linux

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 01:44:19 EST 2004

VanBaren has already answered your question in detail.
Use the Linux Kernel from www.denx.de and you should
be fine. Once you have the kernel, start looking into
the arch/ppc/ sub-directory and you will be able to
find all the stuff that you will need to port your new
board.

And which boot monitor are you planning to use. Just
like VanBaren suggested, I'd go with U-Boot.

--- "Mukund JB." <mukundjb at esntechnologies.co.in>