Booting Linux using a PlanetCore BootLoader

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 07:02:59 EST 2004

My problem had to do with the fact that I was not
sending my flash device information in the bd_info
structure and therefore, jffs2 was crapping out. Once
I turned include this info in bd_info, the kernel came
up just fine and started to boot.

I am now trying to do an NFS mount of the root file
system. Looks like the EP8280 uses LXT971A PHY device.
I see that support for this device already exists in
the driver. But I am not sure which GPIO lines are
being used for MII_MDIO and MII_MDCK. I am also not
sure about the PHY_INTERRUPT line. Does anyone have
this info? Thanks much.

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/