Booting Linux using a PlanetCore BootLoader

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 08:52:48 EST 2004

I am using the Linux Kernel 2.4.24-pre2. I included
support for this board and created an embed_config()
routine to pass in the correct board information. I am
now able to see the "relocation" messages by zImage
and it now halts with the message "Now booting the
kernel". I see that it is now hung in some delay
routine which was called from a panic routine. I am
working on trying to figure this out.

>go 210000

loaded at:     00210000 002D426C
relocated to:  00400000 004C426C