Lite5200 FEC Driver on linux 2.6 broken? (fixed again)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Mon Nov 22 03:10:59 EST 2004

roger blofeld wrote:

>>What tree are you exactly using ?
>>In mainstream XLB snooping is not configured so if you have the
>>mainstream + added DMA,
>>the problem may come from this.
>>

>>   Sylvain
>>

>I did a bk clone of the linux-2.5 tree (2.6.10-rc2), then a bk pull of
>your tree. You're probably right about the snooping. Since the driver
>is working at the moment, I'll wait until your tree is updated before
>doing more testing.
>Thanks
>-rb

Wow, that must have led to a bunch of conflicts no ?

Now, it's more up-to-date and cloning mainstream and pulling should be ok.
Note that my tree is now :

bk://bkbits.246tNt.com/linux-2.5-mpc52xx

(no -devel, I merged the two in only one)

The flush_dcache_range is not present because if it still fails I'd like
to understand why.
I should not be needed or maybe I'm missing something. If still doesn't
work, I'll
add it with a note.

    Sylvain