Which board is similar to mine, and how do I build a custom config?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 12 08:15:44 EST 2004

In message <41935E32.3090202 at web.de> you wrote:
> Well... as you know I need to get that custom board running...
>
> I read the U-BOOT readme and try to write my own config now.

Did you? So why don't you DO what you've been told there?  Especially
in the "Where to get help" section?

Your question is completely off topic on _this_ mailing list.

Best regards,

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There's always been Tower of Babel sort of  bickering  inside  Unix,
but  this  is the most extreme form ever. This means at least several
years of confusion." - Bill Gates, founder and chairman of Microsoft,
about the Open Systems Foundation