mmap64/open64/pread etc on 440GX

Mark Powell medp at primagraphics.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 21:57:35 EST 2004

FWIW, the attached might help.

This is something I added to our 2.4.25 (10-May-04) tree to allow me do
the same thing on our '440GP platform.
The patch adds a file to arch/ppc/mm that provides an
io_remap_page_range64() function, analogous to ioremap64().
drv_mmap.c is the body of the mmap() entry point in my driver for an
example.

Hope it is useful

--
Mark Powell, Senior Software Engineer
Primagraphics, Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing
Email: medp at primagraphics.com