405GPr ioremap problem

Felix Radensky felix at allot.com
Thu Nov 11 05:37:16 EST 2004

Hi, Matt

Thanks a lot for replying, your help is very much
appreciated. I've followed your suggestion and now
ioremap works as expected. I've removed ivocation
of m4xx_map_io() replacing it by normal ioremaps
for serial ports, RTC and ethernet adapter.

It would be great to see this stuff cleaned up in 2.6.

Felix.