Linux port for the AMCC (was IBM) 440EP

Rick McBain rick.mcbain at logicsense.com
Thu Nov 4 10:17:27 EST 2004

Does anybody have a working distribution for the 440EP? We were planning
to use a Timesys port, but we've now been told it doesn't exist (after
months of promises it did.).  Our other option is to pay US$25K to
MontaVista, but that seems a tad pricey, and our previous experience
with them is that they delivered us an ARM port which fundamentally
didn't work.

Best regards,
Rick McBain
LogicSense Networks
www.logicsense.com

BTW. We are currently in the process of debugging our Uboot/PPCboot port
to the 440EP which supports NAND flash...